Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Hope

Today, the book asks me to project a future that I envision for myself. It doesn't have anything to do with willing things into happening - or maybe it does. But the idea of this post is to hope for all those things that I feel are part of what's ahead. The key word, obviously, is hope.

- I hope for a future where what I do contributes to the dynamic times we live in. To be a part of a larger picture consciously, to feel alive and happy when I wake up, knowing that I'm part of something exciting, something that's making the planet a projection of the total potential of the human consciousness.

- I hope to go back to work, in the total sense of the word. And love it. With people who live up to what I mentioned above.

- I hope that eventually, humanity will align itself with what's life sustaining.

- I hope to have next to no dependency on tangibles for my happiness while absolutely and graciously accepting that they have great capacity for comforting me.

- I hope that at 100, if I live to that age, I'll be able to walk upright, be in good health & never be a burden. To anybody.

- I hope to have enough money to be able to provide for myself & the people that matter to me - and splurge on them every once in a while. And not throw a hissy fit if I lose 500 bucks.

- I hope the nomad in me isn't left restless for too long. And that I eventually get myself a dog who is allowed on public transport, restaurants & malls. Then we can be nomads together.

- I hope I can live in a place where I can kayak. And para glide. And cycle.

- I hope I never forget the healing, nurturing, comforting power of a good, baked Philly cheesecake.

- I hope the man stays with me through this journey. It gets terribly quiet without him.

2 comments:

  1. "I hope to have enough money to be able to provide for myself & the people that matter to me - and splurge on them every once in a while. And not throw a hissy fit if I lose 500 bucks." - same story!

    And the next point is a pleasant reality out here in Australia :)

    ReplyDelete